Tell: 01206 760222
- Height Domes can be blown to any height up to a
hemisphere (50% of the diameter) at no extra cost. Please note that the
apex of the dome will thin to approximately 33% of the base material
- Diameter The diameter quoted refers to the outer
diameter of the dome. We stock domes in a range of sizes. If an
intermediate size is required then a tooling charge may be applicable.
- Flange The flange can be removed if required. The flange will always, by virtue of the manufacturing process, have clamp marks.
- Finishing As well as removing the flange, domes can be precision turned and faced if required.
- Shapes Prices quoted are for round domes. Domes
are also available in a range of different shapes, including oval and
square. Domes can also be blown in bespoke shapes. Please contact us to
discuss your project.
- Materials Our domes can be blown from acrylic in a range of thicknesses and colours. Please contact us for more details.
We have been making acrylic domes for over 30 years, They are all made to your exact requirements and your acrylic dome can be supplied with or without a flange. We can mould any size or shape dome please contact us for a quote on your requirements, one dome or a thousand domes it doesnt matter. We started blowing acrylic domes in 1970 when our managing director left ICI and set up a business making compass domes for boats. You don't just have to have a dome either, we can machine it and even engrave on it